Our Production Facilities
We use some of the most advanced, award winning printers to manufacture photoART products. We operate from our head quarters in Coatbridge, Scotland utilising 10,000 square feet of print and finishing resources.
Everthing is done in-house to provide us with complete control of our manufacturing process.
Large Format Printing Equipment
We have all our bases covered with 8 different wide format printers, employing different technologies to meet the demands of ANY graphic display requirement.
- Arizona 350GT - Photo quality flatbed printing with white ink at photo quality - THE ONLY ONE IN SCOTLAND.
- Roland AJ-1000 - 3m wide eco-solvent printer - ideal for vehicle wraps and banners
- Roland Soljet Pro II - 2m wide eco-solvent printer - banners, photoquality outdoor poster.
- HP 5500 x 4 units - Indoor poster printing - indoor exhibition and display graphics
- Epson 9600 - Photo printer at 42" wide - giclée print quality
- Oce Colourwave – 42” High Speed Poster Printer – 220 A1’s per hour!
Large Format Finishing Equipment
- ZÜND G3 3XL1600CV Digital Die Cutter
- Rolls Roller – Flatbed Laminator
- SEAL Roll-to-Roll Laminator
- Fotoba Roll-to-Roll Cutter
- Shopbot CNC Router
- High Frequency Welder
- Eyeleting Machine